1. Dr. Prafulla Kumar Mishra: “Phytosociological study of Bhitarkanika Mangrove ecosystem, Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar”
2. Dr. R. K. Mishra: “Phytosociological Study of Forest Ecosystems of Similipal Biosphere Reserve Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar”
3. Sudhamayee Behura.: “Ecological Study of Degraded Habitats in Chromite Mining Region of Sukinda, Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar”
4. Rajesh Kumar Pathak.: “Environment & Forests Clearance through ICT assisted Workflow based Automated System for Efficiency and Transparency in Computer Science , Shri Venkateshwara University, Uttar Pradesh”
5. Vijyeta Manral.: “A Comparative account of the Microbial Biomass Carbon, Nitrogen and Phosphorus in soils of Natural forests in Kumaun Himalaya” , Kumaun University, Nainital”
6. Bikram Kesari Nayak.: “Energy Dynamics of certain Agro Eco system of Niyamgiri Forest, Orissa (Regd No.205/09 Dated 05.10.2009) , Dep.Botany,Berhampur University, Orissa”
Ph.D. Registered : Two
1. Ecological study on vegetation structure in Hadagarh forests of Keonjhar District Odisha, India. Dep. Environmental Sciences, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar by Ashish Dash (08-Env.Sc-2012-13) dated 07.03.2014.
2. Biodiversity assessment of reclaimed overburden dumps of Iron ore mines in Keonjhar District of Odisha, India. Dep. Environmental Sciences, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar by Pravat Mohan Dash (07-Env.Sc-2012-13) dated 07.03.2014.
M. Sc. Dissertation Supervised
1. Sidhartha Mishra: “Environmental Impact Assessment of a Chromite Mine – A case study, Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar” (2002).
2. Suchismita Patnaik: “Environmental statement of a chromite mining project at Sukinda, Jajpur, Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar” (2003).
3. Sudhamayee Behura: “Environmental Management Plan of Saruabil Mining Project, Sukinda Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar” (2003).
4. Sasmita Patnaik: “Environmental Monitoring of a mining project in Sukinda, Jajpur, Orissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar” (2003).
5. Samir Sahu: “Environmental Compliance and Management in an Alumina Refinery Project in OrissaOrissa, Utkal University Bhubaneswar” (2011).
Training in India and abroad
|Environmental Impact Assessment of developmental projects.||23-March-1995 To 28-March-1995||IIM, Calcutta.|
|Management of Natural Resources and Environment||28-Feb-1995 To 11-March-1995||IIPA, New Delhi.|
|Modelling and Monitoring of Coastal Marine Processes (MAMCOMP-99)||15- Nov -1999 To 26- Nov -1999||IIT, Delhi.|
|Equipping the Enforcers in Environmental Law at W.B. University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.||19-April-2000 To 26-April-2000||CEERA, National Law school of India University of Bangalore.|
|Environmental Impact Assessment and Auditing||8-January-1996 To 15-March-1996||DPPC, University of Bradford, U.K|
|Course in Environmental Management||16-March-1996 To 27-March-1996||Centre for Industrial and Commercial Training, Middlesbrough, England.|
|Rehabilitation of degraded lands in Asia and Africa||27- Oct -2010 To 18- Dec-2010||JICA, Yokohama, Japan|
|Gender Meeting/Workshop||20- April -2015 To 24- April-2015||IUCN - Mangrooves for the Future and WOCAN, Thailand|
Copyright © www.vpupadhyay.org | Homepage